Tuesday, November 23, 2010

1. The handouts and online readings were all interesting to me in some way or another. A lot of them taught me to look at design in a new way -- while I cared about design before, I feel I know have a much better understanding of technicalities with design and know how to apply a lot of new concepts to my own life. Writing about it was difficult but rewarding, because of how much it helped me to improve my writing as a whole just to write something short (but technical) 1-3 times a week.

2. I learned a lot about writing and my writing style and how to write about certain subjects from taking this class. I've always wanted to get better at analytical and technical writing, especially in condensing it; the resources and advice I've received in this seminar made a huge difference, I feel, in improving and polishing my technical writing.

3. All of this information will be of so much use in the future, both for writing papers for any class and for examining design in the real world (or perhaps also in classes!). This was a very valuable class for me, and I'm sure it will continue to be valuable in the future, both in classes and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment